Posts about the future are rare on this blog, but there are actually a few things I am looking forward to this year, not necessarily releases:
- WoW Shadowlands
- I’ve been playing a lot of WoW recently and while I’m happy to take advantage of the XP (and rep) buff to reach my goals, I’m looking forward to a new expansion.
- Horizon: Zero Dawn on PC
- When I bought my new PC last year I stuck with my 2016 RX470 and told myself I’d upgrade it when HZD came out. I was really looking forward to it. Now I’m already a bit meh again, I really hate stuff being announced more than half a year in advance, I can never keep momentum. But we’ll see, maybe I am lucky and not totally busy with other things. I WANT to play it.
- more of EVE Online
- Not looking forward to a specific release, but I’m in full swing right now and having a blast.
- Final Fantasy XIV – Shadow
- The grind of the MSQ got to me and I never reached it. Good job, SE, someone gets converted from a “ah let’s try” to buying all 3 expansions, but then burning out 4 levels shy of the last expansion…
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Not sure I’ll play it, but I love the fact that it exists and maybe reading and seeing more will tempt me.
Of course there’s also a list of unrealistic expectations:
- Guild Wars 2 – finish Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire
- have a look at TESO again, maybe properly this time
And finally a single player TODO list:
- Finish Forgotten Anne, it’s awesome and should only be a few hours
- Get to Level 50 in Borderlands 3
It’s Blapril and this is post number 14.