After my last post I was pretty busy playing and levelling in SW:TOR but Christmas has taken its toll and I think yesterday I logged in for the first time in 2 weeks.
My most important in-game goals are still finishing the KotET expansion (and so the “main” story minus the latest patch I guess) and getting the “Legendary” flair for having levelled one of each base class to 50, including finishing the story line of the original game.
On KotET, I just started Chapter VI (of 9) and hope to finish it in the next week, as I’m not sure I’ll renew. It’s not that I’m opposed to the game in any way, but it lost momentum and I’d rather have an official break for a few weeks now.
Regarding the Legendary thing, I’m only missing a Trooper class at 50.
- 70 Cyborg Powertech (Bounty Hunter, check)
- 70 Chiss Sith Juggernaut (Sith Warrior, check)
- 55 Mirialan Jedi Sage (Jedi Consular, check)
- 52 Miraluka Jedi Sentinel (Jedi Knight, check)
- 51 Twi’lek Scoundrel (Smuggler, check)
- 50 Sith Pureblood Sith Assassin (Sith Inquisitor, check)
- 50 Human Operative (Imperial Agent, check)
- 26 Zabrak Commando (Trooper, y u no 50 yet?)
- 14 Rattataki Sniper (Imperial Agent, take two)
And *of course* I’d be interested in playing a Mercenary, Sith Marauder, Jedi Shadow, Jedi Guardian, Gunslinger, Sith Sorcerer, and Vanguard as well. ARGH.
Also, maybe I should go into detail which classes I liked most. Powertech is still a lot of fun and after starting again in October this is my main, no questions asked. Jedi Sentinel was ok, but not my favorite. Sith Juggernaut was better, more Charge – AoE – Continue than slowpoke hitting things. Stealth is always good when soloing, but I think I liked Operative less than Scoundrel and Assassin. But maybe I also just really love my Twi’lek Smuggler a lot more.