I saw quite a few people just continuing to post like nothing had happened (it’s ok, you can take a break now), and there quite a few gaming goals posts.
I don’t usually do these, but right now I have some stuff planned. But these are not really hard goals, more like “this is what I originally wanted to do when I fell into an SWTOR-shaped hole” – there will absolutely no “I managed to do X out of Y”, my conscience is clear 🙂
- Already posted here – mostly achievements and a few Levels
- Do I want to join a guild? Maybe. Would be cool to not play solo, but… Republic or Empire? What is my main? Do I want to raid?
- My plan is to buy BfA and subscribe in the first or second week of October, because I won’t have time to play before that
- If I do it, will I try to rejoin my Alliance guild as I did in Legion, only to go back to my Horde main characters soon?
- If I start with Horde, do I stay with my kinda dead guild of maybe 5-6 active ones or do I search for a new one? Will I be disappointed like last time?
- Dead Cells
- I really should pick it up again, it’s fun – but it’s hard. Maybe I should really try to get a 360 controller going and Just. Do. It.
- Game Boy Advance
- Maybe I should pick this up again, maybe finish Pokémon?
- I should really play again, shouldn’t I? Maybe if SWTOR loses its pull and I don’t end up subscribing to WoW.
- Same thing, but it just didn’t really convince me, which is a shame
- Quake Champions
- Yeah, I feel really guilty here – it’s fun, I should play more!
- Cities: Skylines
- Bought this in August 2017 but I haven’t felt like playing this kind of sim/building game
But there’s also stuff I’d like to try, but for that I’d have to buy it first, so it’s out for now.
- Nintendo Switch
- I’d really like to try one with one or two games. Maybe Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart, Dead Cells… but why bother, I have a 360 I’m ignoring.
- This is the only MMO right now where I’m like “I want to try this, but I have no time!” – I really have enough MMOs available
- Graveyard Keeper
- As SynCaine put it, “Graveyard isn’t perfect […], but in terms of pacing and how it affects your enjoyment, its an improvement over Stardaw Valley IMO”