Wow, I guess right now it’s the first time in a few months I sit at the login screen and don’t have a real goal I want to tackle.
That’s what wrote in out Blaugust Discord yesterday and I needed a day to let that sink in. Since I resubbed in June I kinda logged in nearly every day and worked towards my goals (all classes to Level 70, and Command Level 300 on my BH) – and now I’m kinda there (BH is only at 270, but I want to wait until the next weekly reset to power through the last 30 levels).
Doesn’t help I’m still a little sick since 2 weeks and a bit weak, so no fun tours in the sun or anything.
So what was on my list at the end of August?
- Get to Social IV on Juggernaut
- A duo run of Black Talon yields ~100 and takes ~20mins, so I need 2 more
- Get to Valor 30 on BH
- Finally do the last missing Heroic Missions: Balmorra on both sides
- Imperial side: DONE, Republic Side: 6 missing, so I’ll knock those out next week I guess.
- Grab some missing Datacrons
- Wasn’t in the mood for jumping puzzles
- Finish the last “Kill 1000 mobs with this companion” achievements
- Progressed a little here, but besides the Rampage missions for a Conquest… I’m not going out of my way to grind stuff, nope
Which brings me to the last point:
- Start (and finish? :P) the HK-51 quest line
Yep, I finally started it – years after it was introduced. Here’s the guide and I only need component #6 and #7 now, so 2 FPs and then a fight that might be a little harder than usual.
I had stumbled over Shintar’s blog in the past but only started to follow actively since Blaugust. There was a post about pugging videos lately, which immediately sounded interesting to me because I had religiously followed the adventures of the Pugging Pally back in 2009/10.
I started to sample the mentioned season 2 first (operations) but then decided to start in the beginning and I really like it. Due to the magic of two monitors I’ve “seen” 12 episodes, but I treat it more as a mix of podcast and glancing over to the left, not glued to the screen, while I’m doing dailies or other not-so-engaging content. I’m usually not one of those people watching Netflix or TV during gaming, but sometimes it works. I also watched most of the Daredevil series that way, back when my beloved Marvel Heroes was still running, also during leveling, which was admittedly a bit brainless, doing story mode for the 30th or 40th time…