Resubscribed to second accounts for a month, so I had a little task for my 61 Blood Elf Paladin to do – the epic Charger quest line (no, cheating at the trainer is not allowed).
So I was at the part with the material costs, and there was no Pristine Black Diamond on the Horde AH, so this happened:
- Account A, toon aa, buys a Pristine Black Diamond on the Alliance AH in SW.
- Account A, toon aa trades to Account B, toon ab.
- Account B, toon ab flies to Booty and puts it on the Neutral AH.
- Account A, toon hc uses Engineering to get to Gadgetzan.
- Account A, toon hc buys the Diamond, sends it to Account A, toon hd.
- Account A, toon hd puts it into Guild Bank hX.
- Account C, toon he takes it out of Guild Bank hX, sends a mail to Account C, toon hf.
- Account C, toon hf can turn in the quest. Voila, trade complete.
Lost me somewhere in between? I nearly did…