- Orc (not ingame) – Exalted: 120 Rogue, 120 Shaman, 111 Hunter
- Troll (not ingame) – Exalted : 120 Warrior
- Tauren – Exalted: 102 Druid
- Undead (not ingame) – Revered: 102 Mage (-18600), Honored: 102 DK (-30100)
- Blood Elf – Exalted: 111 Warlock, Revered: 110 Priest (-9300), 102 Paladin (-17000)
- Goblin (not ingame) – Revered: 86 Warrior (-73, really)
- Pandaren (not ingame) – ???
- Human (not ingame) – Exalted: 114 Rogue
- Night Elf (not ingame) – Exalted: 120 Warrior, Friendly: 120 DH (-38000)
- Dwarf* – Revered: 120 Paladin (-10300), 82 Hunter (-20000)
- Gnome (8.1.5, soon) – Honored: 90 Rogue (-26000)
- Draenei (not ingame) – Friendly: 61 DK (-36500)
*: The 120 Dwarf Paladin started at Honored today, but I invested like 3h and brought her to 10700 Revered, doing all of Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, and 90% of Wetlands for a total of nearly 25k. Also one run of Gnomeregan for the quest rep, and all this with the +10% Darkmoon Faire reputation buff. The first 18k went smoothly at ~8-9k per hour, Wetlands wasn’t so fast, that was only 6-7k in one hour. Still not complaining. Not sure if Arathi makes any sense now or if I should spam dungeons with my Ironforge Tabard, but I really want to get this armor as I’m really annoyed that I don’t get any for my 3 most played Horde characters, which by chance happen to be Orc, Orc, and Troll.
I will probably level one of the 110 Blood Elves soonish, probably the Warlock anyway, so this should be no problem. The Human Rogue will again be 120 without armor available. For the Tauren Druid I’m sadly in no hurry, and the Gnome is lacking 30 levels and a ton of rep and is also not on my main server, won’t happen soon 🙁