So I actually followed on the plan I hatched last week, which means I now have 2 Omega accounts for the time being
- Account A, Omega
- Main, 53m SP, going for a few Level V Gunnery Skills
- Ex-Hauler alt, 5.3mSP, doing PI, using MCT to get into an Interceptor for the next 2 weeks
- just started a new alt for PI and not much more, 350k of skill injectors I still have should be enough
- Account B, Omega
- my old NullSec main, 15m SP, going for Interdictors and then Cyno Force Recon
- my general purpose ex-Alpha 6.5m char, doing PI, going for an Interceptor as well
- a fresh alt just for PI, 1 o r6 days left on the skill plan
- Account C, Alpha
- an older Combat Alpha char, still had just enough SP left for our Alpha Corp skill plan, so this has taken over the ship and skillplan from the “ex-Alpha” char.
- One last alt in HighSec/Jita, in possession of all my HighSec assets
- training up the Magic 14 on one more, just because it’s free.
Sounds very complicated but it’s actually just about these things:
- dual-boxing ratting
- having a scout alt
- 4 chars are just for PI for now, I need ISK really badly
Also paying attention when reading helps. You only get the 15d of Omega from Recruit-a-friend (or 2nd account) if you buy Omega AT THE EVE WEBSITE, not any “pack”. But it’s fine, I half expected this and I wanted that pack, but it means I am kind of committed to 2 months of dual-accounting now.
So overall, again EVE it decidedly different than other MMOs, but I mean I knew what I signed up for and right now it’s absolutely the most fun per hour I can get. Going on fun fleets, doing some stratop things and trying to get better at Exploration. So far I’m failing too many mini games and taking too long to scan, but my skills aren’t great either. But I like the Buzzard, it’s a very nice ship for this.