OK, so after trying to get back into SWTOR a bit (spreadsheets were involved), there are a few things that happened.
- As a Preferred Player (not subscribed) I “activated” 6 more of my characters (the last one you played stays active anyway)
- They all seem to be item Level 305-306 and Level 75
- Managed to reach the Conquest goal on 3 of them
- You can still easily waste 50k points by finishing the wrong thing on the wrong toon, I could have had 4 now
- Made it to Galactic Season Level 4.5
- I am nearly caught up to the end of Onslaught on one character
- Started KotFE on one character
- None of the characters I looked at have a Level 50 companion. Highest I saw are 45 and 44
So I have 12 characters at the old max level of 75 and only 2 of them had finished KotET and a third had finished KotFE. For the majority of my active play time not all the companions had been back, and I hated that – also back when I did it it was kind of a slog, on the Sage a bit and on the Operative even more (I think on the Bounty Hunter it was fine). So that’s the reason why I never did it.
For the one character where I started KotFE today I noticed that I kinda remember a lot oft this, despite only having done it three times, and I don’t even know how long ago the first time was. In my mind I had this dreadful stretch of time, but if you spacebar hard enough (just skimming the options to select) and I was SO surprised how quickly it goes – but maybe my Sith Juggernaut in 306 gear just kills everything very quickly and I don’t have to search for things. But still:
- Chapter 1 – 13 min
- Chapter 2 – 15 min
- Chapter 3 – 12 min
- Chapter 4 – 25 min
- Chapter 5 – 12 min
I guess I can do this. So while I’m not making any grand plans, I’ll see if I can push him through this and then all the way through Onslaught in the next weeks and maybe do a Conquest or two per week.