The big patch we’ve all been waiting for! Or wait, did I?
- MSQ – done, it was ok
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor – not sure I finished it, a little confused here
- Alliance Raid – Unlocked it, haven’t run it yet
- Ultimate Raid – no interest
- New Dungeon – ran it once as part of the MSQ, was kinda nice
- New Trial – not done yet, not really keen on it
- Housing lottery – probably good, but I’m not interested in a house
- PvP – not interested
- Trusts – not interested
- MSQ Duty Roulette changed – not sure, I had used it a lot but it was boring
- Adventurer Plates – nice, but not a gamechanger
And some stuff was pushed to 6.15 it seems:
- New Beast Tribe – Might start these, I hope they’re for XP and not crafting
- Custom Deliveries – meh, too late, already got all crafters to 90
So overall there are some nice things but also many things I wouldn’t even be interested in if I was still in full hype mode.
Oh, and I still haven’t done the Alliance Raid, but I kinda want to get it done before I maybe unsub at the end of the month – ah well, one more week I guess.