During the run of WoW’s 9.2 patch cycle (let’s call it the Zereth Mortis season) I ran quite a few chars through this daily zone. I mean, I also did a lot of other things, raids and M+, and so on – but for some reason I wanted to see this campaign done on all classes, and get my 265 Belt Legendary as a reward. Also the world boss dropped some items (better for Cloth and Plate, worse for Leather, worst for Mail) and with the Sandworn Relics you could buy low-level Tier pieces (or to be more exact, 246 items that could be converted to Tier pieces of the same level). Some hotfix patch just before Season 4 made them Bind-to-Account, so on Friday I could finish the last pieces.
- One character per class (and faction) to Level 60 – long ago
- One character per class to Renown 80 – done
- One character per class completing the ZM campaign and get a Legendary – done
- One character per class with the 4-set tier bonus – done
- One character per class unlocking all 6 levels of the cypher – done **
- One character per class at item level 252 or above – meh, only managed 8 of them
Yeah I know it’s kinda stupid, but I somehow enjoy some mindless grinds, often only 20 minutes after work for a very quick tour. I’d say I’m basically done with the alts for this expansion. We’ll see how Season 4 actually is and how many toons I want to actively play (it’s summer now after all), but I guess it won’t be that many.
- Raiding: Warrior, unless we do alt runs, then maybe Shaman
- M+: Warrior and probably Shaman, maybe tanking as Blood DK or Demon Hunter
- collecting gear: not sure, no plans really.
I’m at 28 Level 60 chars and we have an XP buff running, so maybe getting to a nice round 30 would be an idea.
Maybe I’ll use the Sandworn Relics I have left to finish a few transmog sets, but unfortunately the LFR level ones are all some meh tone of mostly greens. The normal versions look so much better. I think I got all the reputations to Exalted on my main, but there are a few of the covenant special things I haven’t spent a lot of time with, although I’m 2/3 towards Exalted with the Stitchmasters, but I mostly ignored Revendreth and Bastion in that regard. I think I did all quest lines and I definitely unlocked all Heritage Armors that are ingame. I should have all professions at max level once as well.
**: ninja edit: 30 minutes after publishing this scheduled article I actually managed #12. Talk about timing.
This is Blaugust 2022 – post #2.