I might have mentioned it once or twice, but I’m really bad at mixing up my gaming diet. If you didn’t just stumble over here, you’ll notice I’ve been posting about SW:TOR for weeks.
There’s stuff I really want to try, or get back to, though:
- WoW’s Battle For Azeroth expansion. I’m curious, I want to see the new stuff. Downside: might be sucked into a hole again.
- FFXIV: I’ve read SO many good things about it, one of them is that I can play a single character and don’t have to create an army of alts
- GW2: I’m still logging in nearly every day for the free gift, but I want to play again
- So much for the MMOs, I surely missed some, but there’s also Quake Champions which is really fun… but it’s not the space fantasy opera MMO that I need right now
- Dead Cells is awesome, but I saw no progress, so I kinda stopped.
- EVE Online is something that was really fun, but I kinda didn’t want to commit to hours at a time for an op or mission running…
- Project Highrise
PS: Blaugust has started and this is my twenty-sixth post if scheduling still works.