While it’s been a while since I played SW:TOR I absolutely don’t have the time right now. I did login quickly to have a peek. Some observations:
- Not subscribed, so only 1 char “active” right now, my Commando
- The character window is different
- The Valor bar is still? buggy and flickering
- I only have 3 currencies left: Tech Fragments/Dark Side Tokens/Fleet Commendations
- I still have 2 Command Crate – Tier 4 in my inventory (this is in the patchnotes)
- The Renown Stash is still full 9/10 😛
- I have 350k credits + some in escrow, as expected
- My Legacy bank still shows me all my millions of credits
- The Combat Proficiencies window is still the only one that won’t close via the Esc key 😛
- There wasn’t a single pop up “new quest! new expansion! go here!” – weird. Do I have to subscribe? Should be big on the website or the patch notes or did I just miss this? Aha.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Onslaught is coming October 2019, free to all subscribers – ok, missed it 🙂
And I basically also logged in because a friend just said he logged in for the first time in 2 years and was overcome by “OHMYGOD BAGS FULL” instantly. I was curious… and yep, it’s a thing. Makes you want to log off straight again.