The long Easter Weekend (Fri-Mon) here gave me the first break longer than a weekend since… not sure, New Year’s week I guess? and some well-needed rest.
The +100% XP buff in WoW retail is still rolling (until the 20th or so I heard) and on the one hand I feel a little pressured to make the most of it while it’s running, but on the other hand I actually have a goal and want to achieve it. So I did make some good progress. And had some fun on the way.
- Kul Tiran Human Mage – 115
- Draenei Death Knight – 110
- Dark Iron Dwarf Monk – 75
- Nightborne Priest – 70
- Zandalari Troll Paladin – 60
- Highmountain Tauren Warrior – 61
- Void Elf Rogue – 46 (yes, it’s the fifth Rogue, don’t judge me)
So back to my goal, one of each class and faction at 120, that means these are missing:
- Alliance Mage – nearly there
- Alliance Death Knight – just BfA left
- Alliance Monk – 45 levels
- Alliance Priest – stuck at 73
- Alliance Warlock – completely missing, stalled until Mechagnomes unlocked
Shadowlands is in the Alpha, so maybe I should focus on that Monk while the XP buff lasts, then when it ends try to unlock Mechagnomes and get that started. Not sure about the Priest, as I’m leveling one on Horde side right now… And I still didn’t start a Lightforged Draenei and Vulpera… Also for this goal, the “useless 120s” category meanwhile consists of a Gnome Rogue, a Mag’har Rogue, and a Goblin Warrior. Precious time that could have been spent on leveling the aforementioned toons, but there were Heritage armor sets to be unlocked…
Celebrating some milestones made me reevaluate some transmogs I had, and while I didn’t hate them, I thought after 40 levels it was time for something new:
I love the Priest transmog on my Nightborne, so I’m keeping that. Also the Monk one is still fun to look at and the only problem with the Rogue’s is that I keep replacing the boots I want because they’re not Heirlooms.