Although I did skip a few expansions in regards to playing “a lot”, I’ve been playing WoW on and off (more on) since 2006.
BfA is the first expansion (or maybe I’m misremembering) where I don’t enjoy playing Rogue as much as I did, both of them feel kinda weak. My other Outlaw Rogue in Legion doesn’t feel really strong either. Assassination was a bit better in BfA, and it totally rocks from Level 20 to 70 (Mag’har Orc).
Sure, maybe I’m just bad at soloing with an Outlaw Rogue, but some of the other classes feel just so much stronger, all the way from 110 to 120 – until totally overgearing quest mobs, that is, because you should be able to do most WQs in 360+ gear, anyway.
- Retribution Paladin – I guess I could say this was my BfA main, as I mostly played Alliance (and only later dragged my Orc Rogue through everything) – awesome damage and survivability – 10/10
- Fury Warrior – played 2 of those, both immensely fun and even with not so great gear I didn’t feel weak at any point – 8/10
- Havoc Demon Hunter – still feels as overpowered as when Legion launched, good damage even with semi-good gear, and if you use your cooldowns – bam – 9/10
- Balance – suprisingly strong, but maybe because I usually suck at casters – 7/10
- Feral Druid – a little underpowered at 110, ramping up greatly until destroying everything in level gear at 118-119 – 8/10
- Elemental Shaman – played 2 of these again, was a bit disappointed with the performance. Not really squishy, but unless the procs are right, stuff dies not very fast 6-7/10
- Demo Warlock – not so roflstomp as in some expansions, but smooth leveling in general – 7/10
- Windwalker Monk – had a lot of fun playing this in Legion, was a bit painful in BfA, but not overly bad – 6/10
- Undead DK – was ok. Not my favorite class, squishy at times, but it worked 6/10
- Beastmaster Hunter – oh wow, was I surprised by this one, I kinda flew through the levels – 10/10
- Frost Mage – I don’t like Mages, this didn’t really work fine – 5/10
- Shadow – gave up at 112 and went Disc – 2/10
- Disc – a lot better but I wouldn’t exactly call it fun – 4/10
- Assassination – could be more fun, but still fun – 7/10
- Outlaw – didn’t really enjoy this very much – 6/10