Thought about how I stand in regard to attaining the Heritage Armor for all races, once it comes out. So I made a list, I seem to love lists for MMOs.
- Orcs: done, 2 at 120
- Trolls: done, 1 at 120
- Tauren: nearly done, 1 at 103
- Undead: ohoh. 1 DK at 102 and a 102 Mage that was boosted to 60 by Refer a Friend, iirc. It’s been a while.
- Blood Elves: done, 1 at 111, 2 at 102, don’t remember boosting
- Goblin: ok-ish, 1 at 86
- Pandaren: ok-ish, 1 at 92
- Humans: done, 1 at 112
- Night Elves: done, 1 at 120, don’t remember boosting
- Dwarves: ok-ish, 1 at 91, 1 at 80, don’t remember boosting
- Gnomes: ok-ish, 1 at 90, don’t remember boosting
- Draenei: nope, 1 at 20, 1 DK
- Worgen: unclear, 1 at 73, don’t remember boosting and one 120 (boosted to 110)
- Allied Races
- Mag’har Orcs: 1 at 28
- Highmountain: 1 at 20
- Nightborne: unlocked, no char
- Zandalari: unlocked, no char
- Dark Iron Dwarves: unlocked, no char
- Kul Tiran Humans: 1 at 22
- Lightforged Draenei: not unlocked
- Void Elves: not unlocked
So if we tally this up:
- 5 races done
- 1 race done in a few hours
- 5 races in the 7x-9x bracket (few more hours)
- 7 races (potentially) at 20-28
- 2 races not started
- 2 races not unlocked
I’d say this kind of sucks for someone who was already kind of spreading races around, has 15 chars at 110+ (and 3 more at 90+) and played the game for 10 years. All just because they introduced rewards for something arbitrary 13-14 years after launch. I know it’s silly but I feel reminded of when they introduced achievements and we got credited for all sorts of stuff, unless you were doing a lot of PvP and all the Battleground data wasn’t there. Sure, rank 11 with 0 WSGs won…
Just checked all my blog posts and some chars. Apparently I did have a Level 90 boost at some point in Legion and I don’t remember using it. But I only have a Level 100 boost on my account. Either that one got upgraded or I must have used it, but on who? I can mostly rule out my Horde toons on my main server. Right now the info points to “Level 90 boost got upgraded” as I blogged about boosting my Dwarf Pally to 100, not 90, and the reputations also point to that.
Addendum: If going off this MMO-Champion post which reads “Players with maximum-level (120) blood elves or dwarves who are Exalted with their faction” then I might not be so much out of luck, because then Undead und Worgen would just be the reputation (in addition to Legion+BfA leveling), for Draenei the DK would be eligible (if it ever reaches 120). But some of the “done” and “nearly done” above need to be changed. Guess I’ll have to wait for some confirmation and then change the above.